Your laundry room is the cleaning headquarters, so it’s no surprise that it starts to get filthy over time. As dirty clothes, sports jerseys and cleaning rags arrive for their makeover, they leave a lot of filth behind. Sterling Maids hasn’t forgotten that your laundry room needs a deep clean too. Learn more about our laundry room cleaning services, and get a few great tips from our cleaning experts.
About Our Laundry Room Cleaning Services
The paradox of the laundry room is that the room meant for washing linens rarely gets the cleaning attention it deserves. It’s our mission to stop the neglect! Because washing clothes in a dirty and dusty laundry room is like washing a floor with a dirty mop. The laundry room is included as part of our house cleaning service.
How do we clean your laundry room?
- Dust window sills and shelves.
- Wipe out and rinse the utility sink.
- Sanitize and wipe down all surfaces, including your washer and dryer.
- Vacuum and mop the floors.
- Empty the trash.
- And more – custom cleaning plans are available!
Laundry Room Cleaning Tips
Keeping your laundry room clean and organized makes staying on top of the seemingly endless pile of dirty clothes less stressful. Use these laundry room cleaning tips to streamline your laundry room duties!
- If you have a high-efficiency (HE) machine, only use HE detergent to reduce soap-scum buildup.
- Eyeballing the detergent is quick and easy, but it’s also a waste. Use a measuring cup to avoid waste and excessive suds. After all, excessive suds often lead to excessive residue.
- If you have a front-loading machine, keep the door cracked after a load to allow the wash drum to dry out.
- Use different hampers for whites, colors and dedicates to avoid laundry mishaps and speed up the folding.
- Keep a dedicated trash bin for dryer lint as a reminder to always empty it before each load.